My First Blog

    

     Hello! My name is Mia Bond, I'm a journalism major, and being enrolled in this class helps me get one step closer to completing my AAOT. I have always loved reading which turned into my love of writing.  Outside of school, I am passionate about traveling, hiking, nature, and time spent with the people I love.

  


  Throughout this term, I hope to gain more confidence in writing and my interviewing skills as well as getting some of my work published in the commuter.  I have always written poetry and am unfamiliar with writing articles so I think this class will be an exciting new start. For my first news story, I will be writing about the stealing of items on campus and what resources Linn Benton has to help out financially and with finding your next meal. My three possible sources are Jesse Jones manager at Courtyard Cafe, Dave Carol in janitorial services, and a student who wants to remain anonymous.

Some questions I plan on asking:

  1. Has stealing increased since COVID and why do you think it has or has not?

  2.  What do you feel gets stolen the most and why?

  3. How often are you restocking feminine products?

  4. Was it a big change for you to start putting feminine products in men's bathrooms?

  5. Do you think the resources at Linn Benton will help you?

  6. What do you do when you catch someone stealing?

  7. When did you start checking receipt numbers and why?

  8. Have you heard about Linn Benton's resources?

Comments

Popular Posts